An effective system of internal controls is crucial to a successful business. An internal control analysis will help to ensure you are safeguarding your organization’s assets and that employees are working towards the goals of the business.
Our team will work closely with you during the planning phase of our engagement to design a review specific to your organizational structure. We will keep you abreast of any potential problems we encounter throughout the process. We will also provide suggestions to mitigate risks going forward.
Depending on your needs, our internal controls review may include the following:
- Review of segregation of duties
- Evaluation of access to the accounting system
- Create policy/procedures to thwart management override of controls
- Assess bank reconciliation procedures
- Analyze technology underlying transactions